Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fave Recipes - Triple Veggie Dip

Sorry I have been slacking! I have been so busy that I haven't blogged for a while. So since I love recipes so much, I am going do one today, even though I should have done it Monday.

This dip is amazing! I am in love with it. Try it out and let me know if you like it.

Baked Triple Veggie Dip -
1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 can (1lb 3oz) asparagus spears, drained and chopped
1 pkg (10oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 can (8 1/2oz) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 container (8oz) Philly chive and onion cream cheese spread
1/2 cup mayo

~Preheat oven to 375
~Reserve 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside
~Mix remaining 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients until well blended
~Spoon into 2 qt baking dish
~Sprinkle with reserved Parmesan cheese
~Bake 35 minutes or until lightly browned
~Serve hot

I like to buy loaves of french bread, sliced, and warmed for this dip.

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to try this dip. My husband, not so much. That's fine... it only means there would be MORE FOR ME! :)

    We're having a little birthday party on Saturday. Maybe I'll have to try it then! (Perfect excuse!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya my husband likes it, but it isn't his favorite. :)

    This dip is perfect for a party! It is so good. Let me know if you make it and what you think.

    ReplyDelete