Yesterday I made one of my favorite recipes, my moms homemade beef stew. It was super good and perfect for the cloudy, cold day.
Moms Homemade Beef Stew:
beef stew meat
* Fill a soup pot with water and place on heat. Add beef boulion, garlic salt, and pepper to taste.
* Brown stew meat in a pan with salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
* While meat is cooking peel potatoes and cut to bite size, peel carrots and chop, wash celery and chop. Add vegatables to pot with water.
* Add browned beef with juices to pot with water.
* Bring to boil and taste. Adjust seasoing if needed.
* Lower temp to low and cook for 4 - 5 hours.
* Serve stew with buttered bread or rolls.